All photos available to the Client online are licensed for the Client’s personal use only. The Client only holds the right to print images, or to use the images for social media purposes. The images downloaded are of highest resolution. Often social media outlets compress files, and as a result this often affects the quality of the images.
Once the Client has made their selection of the digital images that are included in their package, a second link will be provided to the Client for downloading purposes. The Client will have the option to purchase prints through your photographer or to purchase extra digital images at $15 per image.
Note: The Photographer cannot be held responsible for the quality of images printed at a location other than through the photographer.
- The Photographer and Client agree that the Photographer is under no obligation to capture any specific moment, pose or person(s) during the shoot.
- If the Photographer is unable to perform the services in this contract due to any cause outside their control, the Client agrees to indemnify the Photographer for any loss, damage or liability; however, the Photographer will return in full all payments made by the Client to the Photographer in relation to the shoot.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Photographer for any liability, damage, or loss related to technological failure, including data loss.
- The Client understands and agrees that the Photographer is not required to maintain copies of the photos from this shoot 60 (sixty) days after the photos have been delivered to the Client.
- The Client agrees to hold the Photographer harmless for any personal injury which may occur as the Client poses or works with the Photographer.
- The Photographer will strive to present photos in a workmanlike manner but is not required to cater to specific aesthetic preferences of the Client.
5. Duty of Client
The Client will obtain all permissions necessary for the Photographer to photograph at the shoot. The Photographer has no duty to obtain permission of reception centers, churches, buildings, properties, or other locations to operate thereon. The Client understands and agrees that any failure to obtain these permissions resulting in fines to Photographer, or which prevent the Photographer from photographing the event(s) is not the fault, liability, or responsibility of the Photographer.
- Exclusive Photographer
The Client agrees and understands that no party other than the Photographer may take pictures of any poses, lighting situations, or setups made by the Photographer. This slows down the Photographer’s work and violates the Photographer’s right to take pictures of the event. The Client agrees to take responsibility for insisting that no person(s) get in the way of the Photographer, or take pictures in these situations.
8. Release and waiver of liability:
I, having agreed to act as a model, hereby assume all the risks of participating and/or volunteering in this activity or event, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems, which preclude my participation in this activity or event. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby act for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
1) I waive, release, and discharge from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the ordinary negligence of the provider or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, the following entities or persons: Take A Little Paws Photography and/or their owners, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, insurance carrier, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers;
2) I indemnify, hold harmless, and promise not to sue the entities or persons mentioned in the above paragraph from all liabilities or claims made because of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of such entities or persons or otherwise.
- I acknowledge that Take A Little Paws Photography are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Take A Little Paws Photography.
- I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve physical activity, and may carry with it the potential for serious injury, or property loss. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event. I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I acknowledge that flash photography may be used during this event or activity. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns. The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.